/ Industrial Security Training
/ ICS.211 Technical OT Security
Industrial Security Advanced: Technical OT Security
||Own Notebook required
||Training documents and certificates
Option for certification
||German or English
||ICS.201 Foundation Training recommended
||Available in public or in-house
* Training + certification with exam: 2.470,- Euro (prices excl. VAT)
** Training with certification: 3 PT
Technicians and engineers in particular are increasingly required in industrial operations to make or prepare the right decisions concerning appropriate technical security measures and security technologies. This requires deeper security knowledge and a good understanding – be it of threats, current attack campaigns or the use of technical protection measures.
- Security aspects of industrial protocols
- Advanced OT Network Security
- Network segmentation
- OT-specific firewall topics
- Network security for wireless systems
- Network-based attacks
- DoS attacks
- Network sniffing
- Protocol spoofing
- Man in the middle attacks
- IEC 62443 deep dive
- Incident Handling basics
- Lockpicking Challenge
- Applying Security Technology in OT overview
After the training the participants should …
- further consolidate and deepen existing knowledge in IT and OT security.
- know how to technically implement security measures in the OT operation.
- have a basic understanding of OT transmission technologies and protocols.
- understand different network protection measures in the OT through the Purdue model.
- know the procedure for partitioning and zoning of an architecture according to IEC 62443 including the security levels.
- have gained insight into the use of honeypot systems against attackers
- understand the relationship between physical security and OT Security
Training incl. certification with exam: 2.470,- Euro (prices excl. VAT)
Training without certification: 1.875,- Euro (Prices excl. VAT)
If you are interested in an certification-only option please contact us.