/ Security Engineering Training
/ SEC.331 System Hardening Windows
System Hardening Windows Training
||Own Notebook required
||Training documents and certificates
||German or English
||No prior knowledge necessary
||Available in public or in-house
The System Hardening Windows training teaches system administrators how to operate a secure Windows-based system. The theoretical concepts of server hardening will be discussed, as well as concrete practical measures in the areas of user and network configuration, installation of updates, firewall configuration and the secure configuration of daemon services.
- Attacker map
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- Secure configurations
- Controlled access, Malware Defense and Boundary Defense
- Data Recovery and Data Protection, Incident Response and Audit Readiness
- User Configuration, Features, and Role Configuration, Network Configuration, and NTP Configuration
- Update Installation
- Firewall configuration and configuration of remote access
- Service configuration
- Additional hardening measures
- Logging and Monitoring
- Find out how to improve your Inventory and monitor the system landscape.
- Understand how access management systems work and how to use them effectively.
- Deepen your knowledge about hardening measures for Windows-based systems.
- Gain the knowledge you need to lastingly reduce the attack area on your Windows systems and increase your company’s security level.
Price: € 1.500,- excl. VAT per person