/ Industrial Security Training
/ ICS.201 Foundation
Industrial Security Foundation
|Own Notebook required
||Training documents and certificates
||German or English
||No prior knowledge necessary
||Available in public or in-house
Everyone involved in a modern industrial system needs basic security knowledge in order to recognize security problems and avoid endangering industrial operations through their own behavior. Within the framework of the Foundation training, the participants are taught those security competencies through up-to-date specialist content, practical exercises and entertaining experiences from industrial security consulting activities, which are not only essential for their work in the changed environment of increasing digitalization, but also decisive.
- Introduction to Industrial Control Systems/Operational Technology (OT)
- IT vs. OT Security
- Security Essentials (protocols, cryptography, network security)
- Security threats and attack vectors
- Social Engineering 101: Phishing & Co.
- IEC 62443: Introduction and application
- System Hardening and Defense in Depth
- Acquisition of self-competence to protect your industrial operations in the best possible way and to ensure secure digitalization.
- Creating basic security knowledge to be able to build comprehension for further security topics.
- Detecting security threats and security problem areas
- Learning concepts for hardening your system topography
- An insight into the IEC-62443 standard and its applications
Price: € 1.500,- excl. VAT per person